Gluten Free Chocolate Banana Bread
Makes four mini loaves
- 1/2 cup gluten free baking flour mix
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour
- 1/2 cup special dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1 cup grated zucchini and carrot
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips (plus more for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease three mini loaf pans with coconut oil.
- Place all dry ingredients (flours, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and brown sugar) in a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Add bananas, zucchini and carrot, coconut oil, egg and chocolate chips. Mix to combine and until well-blended. Batter will be very thick.
- Divide batter between the three greased mini loaf pans and smooth tops with a spatula. Sprinkle with extra chocolate chips. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.